From his small studio in the Midlands, Greg has enjoyed working as a freelance illustrator and graphic designer for the past 19 years. He approaches every project with sincerity, good humour and a particular attention to ‘life’ and detail.
Mac – Wacom graphics tablet – Adobe CS6
Getting in touch about your project:
The more detail the better!
• A little about you / your company
• A description of what you’re after
• Intended use
• Your deadline
I’ll get back to you as soon as I can
(For Christian projects please see ‘Christian Work’ also)
Mission statement regarding Christian work:
As a believer myself I love to support The Lord’s message of salvation with a professional standard of original illustration, artwork & design!
Statement of belief:
The Word Of GOD (the Bible) is the ultimate authority and truth in our lives
Jesus Christ lived, was crucified in our place and rose again in order to provide us with forgiveness & salvation by grace through Him
Baptism in water and The Holy Spirit are essential as laid out in the scriptures.
Terms and conditions of commission
When entering into a commission agreement please review T&C and let me know immediately if you have any objections or queries. Otherwise it will be understood that you have accepted them.
Ownership of Copyright/Copyright Licence
1. The copyright in artwork commissioned by the Client shall be retained by the Illustrator unless otherwise noted.
2. The Client or the Client’s customer (where the Client is acting as an intermediary) is granted a licence to reproduce the artwork solely for the purposes agreed at acceptance of commission. If the acceptance of commission is silent, the Client or the Client’s customer is granted an exclusive licence for one time use in the United Kingdom only.
3. During the currency of the licence the Illustrator shall notify the Client of any proposed exploitation of the artwork for purposes other than self-promotion and the Client shall have the right to make reasonable objections if such exploitation is likely to be detrimental to the business of the Client or the Client’s customer.
4. Where use of the artwork is restricted, the Illustrator will nominally grant the Client or the Client’s customer a licence for use for other purposes subject to payment of a further fee in line with current licensing rates to be mutually agreed between the Illustrator and Client.
5. The licence hereby granted to use the artwork is contingent upon the Illustrator having received payment in full of all monies due to her/him and no reproduction or publication rights are granted unless and until all sums due under this Agreement have been paid.
6. The licence hereby granted is personal to the Client or the Client’s customer (where the Client is acting as an intermediary) and the rights may not be assigned or sub-licensed to third parties without the Illustrator’s consent.
7. The Client is requested to pay all invoices within 14 days of their receipt. Interest at a rate of 10% per month is payable on any balance unpaid after 28 days of the date of invoice.
8. The Illustrator may waive added interest at his descretion providing the Client gives reasonable advance notice of inability to meet payment deadlines.
9. If a commission is cancelled by the Client, the Client shall pay a cancellation fee as follows: (i) 25%of the agreed fee if the commission is cancelled before delivery of roughs; (ii) 33% of the agreed fee if the commission is cancelled at the rough stage: (iii) 100% of the agreed fee if the commission is cancelled on the delivery of artwork; (iv) pro rata if the commission is cancelled at an intermediate stage.
10. In the event of cancellation, ownership of all rights granted under this Agreement shall revert to the Illustrator unless the artwork is based on the Client’s visual or otherwise agreed.
11. The Illustrator shall use his best endeavours to deliver the artwork to the Client by the agreed date and shall notify the Client of any anticipated delay at the first opportunity in which case the Client may (unless the delay is the fault of the Client) make time of the essence and cancel the commission without payment in the event of the Illustrator falling to meet the agreed date.
12. THE ILLUSTRATOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM LATE DELIVERY OF THE ARTWORK.
13. The Client shall make an immediate objection upon delivery if the artwork is not in accordance with the brief. If such objection is not received by the Illustrator within 21 days of delivery of artwork it shall be conclusively presumed that the artwork is acceptable.
14. Should the artwork fail to satisfy, the Client may reject the artwork upon payment of a rejection fee as follows: (i) 25% of the agreed fee if the artwork is rejected at the rough stage. (ii) 50% of the agreed fee if the artwork is rejected on delivery.
15. In the event of rejection, ownership of all rights granted under this Agreement shall revert to the Illustrator unless the artwork is based on the Client’s visual or otherwise agreed.
16. If the Client changes the brief and requires subsequent changes, additions or variations, the Illustrator may require additional consideration for such work. The Illustrator may refuse to carry out changes, additions or variations which substantially change the nature of the commission.
17. Except where artwork is based on reference material or visuals supplied by the Client or where otherwise agreed, the Illustrator warrants that the artwork is original and does not infringe any existing copyright and further warrants that she/he has not used the artwork elsewhere.
18. The Client warrants that any necessary permissions have been obtained for the agreed use of reference material or visuals supplied by the Client or its customer and shall indemnify the Illustrator against any and all claims and expenses including reasonable legal fees arising from the Illustrator’s use of any materials provided by the Client or its customer.
Ownership of Artwork
19. The Illustrator shall retain ownership of all artwork (including roughs and other materials) delivered to the Client.
20. The Illustrator’s artwork shall not be intentionally altered, retouched, modified or changed in any way whatsoever without the written consent of the Illustrator.
21. The Client shall ensure the Illustrator is credited in any editorial use of the artwork. Credits for non-editorial use are not required unless so indicated in a commission agreement.
22. Unless otherwise agreed, the Illustrator shall be entitled to receive not less than two proofs or printed copies of the work.
23. All notices shall be sent to the Illustrator and to the Client at the address stated at commission Agreement. Each party shall give written notification of any change of address to the other party prior to the date of such change.
24. These terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales and may not be varied except by agreement in writing. The parties hereto submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.